DESIGNING HOW YOU LIVE
We work closely with you.
From concept to completion, we are your guide, your expert and your trouble-shooter every step of the way.
We’re known for delivering a personal touch and creating a customized experience for every client.
- We take into account how you live. Every detail of the design is tailored to meet the needs of your unique day-to-day life.
- We listen. We are tasked with creating your dream home, so we promise to work with your vision, your expectations, and your budget.
- We show you. With highly detailed construction drawings and 3D models, you can see your house – and make changes – before construction begins, saving you time and money.
- We’ve got this. With our years of experience in the industry, we are extremely familiar with architectural controls and local bylaws, navigating permit processes, and working with builders.
- We bring your dream home to life. You won’t find any cookie-cutter layouts or repetitive designs here; only exceptional, innovative ideas for a distinctive home.
Whether it’s a custom renovation or a brand new home, a modern in-fill or a large-scale residence, Andison Residential Design creates one-of-a-kind designs while delivering a top-notch experience for clients.
Director & Principal Designer
I believe that good relationships and good design come from collaboration. I’m excited to learn about you, build on your ideas, and create something beautiful together. Until I get that chance, here’s a little bit about me. With my in-depth understanding of architectural design styles and years of experience, I have brought to life some 150+ outstanding residential projects in Calgary. I pride myself on my client-focused approach. With every project – no matter how big or small – my goal is to build a relationship where we work collaboratively, and you feel heard every step of the way. After all, it’s your dream home we’re striving to create! I believe that each client’s vision, ideas, and budget must be front-and-centre throughout the design process. Because, honestly, a beautiful home isn’t worth the materials used to build it unless it brings you joy and inspiration.