At Andison Residential Design, our Clients are accustomed to Excellent Service, Attention to Detail and Creatively Designed Custom Residential Projects in Calgary and Surrounding Areas
Full Time Architectural Designer/Intermediate Architectural Technologist
About Us: Andison Residential Design is an esteemed high-end design firm specializing in the creation of large-scale custom homes for discerning clients and builders. We pride ourselves on delivering innovative and sophisticated design solutions that exceed our clients’ expectations. As our team continues to grow, we are seeking a talented and experienced individual to join us as a full-time Architectural Designer/Technologist.
Position Overview: Reporting directly to the Principal Designer, the selected candidate will play a key role in preparing designs for custom residential projects. This position requires a high degree of creative thinking, effective communication of design ideas, and the ability to produce highly detailed Technical Drawings (Construction and DP) using Autodesk REVIT.
- College Diploma in Architectural Technology from an Accredited Institution
- Over 5 years of relevant drafting and design experience in Custom Residential Design
- Over 5 years of experience working with REVIT
- Over 5 years of experience working with AutoCAD
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Talent and proficiency in architectural design development
- Proven ability to generate highly detailed model/drawings using the latest industry versions of REVIT
- Analytical understanding of building codes, by-laws, and permit requirements
- Identifying design opportunities and limitations based on space and site potential
- Ability to translate sketches and/or notes into precise computer-generated drawings
- Demonstrated knowledge of construction methods and construction detailing
- Superior attention to detail, excellent organizational and time management skills
- Exceptional verbal, written, and communication skills
How to Apply: Interested candidates should submit their resume, cover letter, and references to [email protected]. Only successful candidates will be contacted for an interview.